What is a Sentinel?
Sentinels are people that watch or stand guard, challenging all comers and preventing surprise attacks. The Sentinel Program is open to all conservatives willing to do the hard work of congressional accountability.
When you become a Sentinel, we work with you individually, building your knowledge, growing your influence, and preparing you to take meaningful action. Sentinels commit to partnering with us to stand guard for freedom by leading their circles of influence and communicating with elected officials.
As a Sentinel, you will receive:
- Personal support from the Heritage Action team
- A Sentinel Kit, with a variety of materials to amplify your efforts.
- Invitations to regular strategy calls with our team and other exclusive events.
Sentinel Real Estate Professionals
In addition, you will have the opportunity to join an elite team of conservative real estate professionals who are focused on policy issues currently affecting the housing industry. As a Sentinel Real Estate Professional, you will receive our traditional Sentinel resources, as well as:
- Exclusive alerts on policy related to the housing industry.
- Access to exclusive conference calls with Capitol Hill lobbyists.
- A network of like-minded conservatives in the real estate profession.
Ready to join?
Then tell us a little bit about yourself! If you’re interested in more information on our Sentinel Real Estate Professional program, make sure to let us know.
Thanks for submitting your Sentinel Influence profile. You have taken the first step in increasing your influence and making a real difference in American politics.
The next step is setting up a time to talk with the Heritage Action grassroots team about your background and your interest in the Sentinel Program.
Use our online scheduling tool to schedule a call to talk with the Heritage Action Team.
We are excited you are ready to join the fight for a better America.